Thank you so much Kelleysdiy for the nomination and making my day. I am flattered and appreciate you so much! You have a fun and beautiful Blog. You were one of the first people to welcome me to the world of blogging. You have a great personality and a way of making someone feel welcome. I appreciate you.
- Where in the world are you? Southern California
- What is your passion? I have a Crafting passion.
- What original creation are you most proud of? My mom wanted to redecorate on a tight budget a few years back and I helped her. I created tons of art for her for pennies but its beautiful. Seeing how much my mom loved her new decor made me feel proud.
- What is your worst project fail? Ohhhh, That’s a hard question. LOL When I first started working with vinyl. There were LOTS of re-do’s. I had to practice a lot. I am figured it out now =)
- How are you inspired to create? A lot of things inspire me. Seeing colorful flowers and textures, others creations and ideas, plain wood, etc.
- When did you discover your creativity? The earliest I remember is 5th grade. I loved to draw and I was good at it. Everyone wanted to see my stuff and that inspired me to keep being artistic through life. I always loved the artsy side of school and literature.
I would like to nominate the following 5 crafters. Congratulations everyone! They all have a unique style and do beautiful work. I love all their blogs!
These are my questions to them
- What is your passion?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is your favorite creation?
- What inspires your creativity?
- You are all creative. As a kid what did you enjoy doing that helped you discover your creativity?
- If you could offer a new blogger one piece of advice what would it be?
I am looking forward to seeing your answers. Thank you again Kelleysdiy for the nominations and congrats to the nominees.
Have a great day everyone =)